Thread: Sherwood Forest "Z" spring scenario May 3rd and 4th

Sherwood Forest "Z" spring scenario May 3rd and 4th

for anyone not planning on the Legends event and want to hit up a larger game...or want to hit both. Sherwood is having a 2 day scenario event by Payroll Productions May 3rd and 4th. First large event in a couple years.
    Going to be huge and at a great bucket list field. First time for alot of us on our team. Anyways...if you go sign up for the human side and shoot some zombies IN THE FACE !!

http://www.sherwoodpaintball.com/z/
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Looks like some nice fields.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Looks like some nice fields.
    Its actually a GREAT field. One of my favorites actually. This might end up being an alternate for me if I can't afford Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Its actually a GREAT field. One of my favorites actually. This might end up being an alternate for me if I can't afford Legends.
    Well I'd love to make this one. Its priced real reasonable. But I'd say I'm gonna just try and hit the smaller more local scenarios this summer. Funds are not what I planned them to be right now.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    you should go anyways. The lineup of attending I have been seeing reminds me of the first Legends event. Old school vibe going on. I was budgeting this a long time ago, but if i could only go to one larger event in May I would have chosen this event for sure.
    We will have about 12 guys going and are hooking up with the Northern Gunmen / Grassy Knoll Gunmen and the Bearded crew from Hell Survivor. We are gonna tear it up !!