Thread: PTP Micro Emag 2000 Gloss Black Tunablade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PTP Micro Emag 2000 Gloss Black Tunablade

Pro Team Products Micro Emag 2000 for sale. I haven't been playing as much as of late and when I do, I end up using my mechs so I need to find this guy a good home. I am the original owner and it will come with original box and manuals. I never had any issues with it but I haven't played with it since I installed the Tunablade. I did adjust the magnets because it was effecting the HES but that's about it. I've aired it up and shot it with no issue in electronic and mech mode. I also just replaced the reg piston assembly as well as the reg valve pin o-ring and reg seat o-ring so valve should be good to go. Valve also has Level 10 installed, I will include extra spacers once I figure out which one is currently in the valve. I replaced the battery a couple years ago and seems to hold a charge with no issue. The safety is a bear to use, so I always left it hot but I heard this was pretty common on the emags. Original 1.37 software.

Also included is the car charger as well as the wall adapter, original trigger (Tunablade has been parted), 3 quad o-rings and the CP Razor drop and On/off. The marker is in really good cosmetic condition considering it was used somewhat regularly when I originally bought it, but does have some ano wear which I tried to get pictures of, front of the battery pack and some wear near the valve where a QD rubbed from a tight fit some of which I Sharpied over, but that's the worst of it.

Any questions/concerns feel free to ask. Tunablade has been sold separately and is not included. $650 OBO shipped and Paypalled with insurance and signature confirmation.

Last edited by audioSLAVE; 04-08-2014 at 09:59 AM.

What a beauty. Glws

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    What a beauty. Glws
    Thanks man.

pm sent

Feel free to shoot me an offer if you think my pricing is off.

One last bump before I part it down to stock. Shoot me an offer if interested.