Thread: PTP Micro Emag 2000 Gloss Black Tunablade

PTP Micro Emag 2000 Gloss Black Tunablade

Pro Team Products Micro Emag 2000 for sale. I haven't been playing as much as of late and when I do, I end up using my mechs so I need to find this guy a good home. I am the original owner and it will come with original box and manuals. I never had any issues with it but I haven't played with it since I installed the Tunablade. I did adjust the magnets because it was effecting the HES but that's about it. I've aired it up and shot it with no issue in electronic and mech mode. I also just replaced the reg piston assembly as well as the reg valve pin o-ring and reg seat o-ring so valve should be good to go. Valve also has Level 10 installed, I will include extra spacers once I figure out which one is currently in the valve. I replaced the battery a couple years ago and seems to hold a charge with no issue. The safety is a bear to use, so I always left it hot but I heard this was pretty common on the emags. Original 1.37 software.

Also included is the car charger as well as the wall adapter, original trigger (Tunablade has been parted), 3 quad o-rings and the CP Razor drop and On/off. The marker is in really good cosmetic condition considering it was used somewhat regularly when I originally bought it, but does have some ano wear which I tried to get pictures of, front of the battery pack and some wear near the valve where a QD rubbed from a tight fit some of which I Sharpied over, but that's the worst of it.

Any questions/concerns feel free to ask. Tunablade has been sold separately and is not included. $650 OBO shipped and Paypalled with insurance and signature confirmation.

Last edited by audioSLAVE; 04-08-2014 at 09:59 AM.

What a beauty. Glws

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    What a beauty. Glws
    Thanks man.

pm sent

Feel free to shoot me an offer if you think my pricing is off.

One last bump before I part it down to stock. Shoot me an offer if interested.

Any chance you know if the feedneck is threaded on or pressed on? I'm very interested in the body. It's the only micromag body I don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Any chance you know if the feedneck is threaded on or pressed on? I'm very interested in the body. It's the only micromag body I don't have.
    I would guess it was pressed in but I'm not sure. That would be a question for Frizzle Fry, Robert or MAGgot. It's not something you can easily remove and upgrade.

Just for clarification I'm not parting the Emag, just the upgrades. I would like to sell it as is but if no one is interested then I'll strip it down to it's stock form (remove trigger, drop, on/off and Level 10) and possibly put it on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    Just for clarification I'm not parting the Emag, just the upgrades. I would like to sell it as is but if no one is interested then I'll strip it down to it's stock form (remove trigger, drop, on/off and Level 10) and possibly put it on eBay.
    Dibs on tunable if you part

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    Dibs on tunable if you part
    You're second in line for now.

Really sorry this girl hasn't sold yet. You can kind of blame if on the Emag market right now. Emags just aren't selling like they used to and people just aren't getting what they paid or put into them. I mean, check out how much this little gem went for http://m.ebay.com/itm/321332280201?nav=WATCHING_ENDED

Parting out seems to be the way most Emag have been going. It would be a real shame to see your mircoemag parted because of how good she looks put together. But just consider a price adjustment or parting out before going to eBay. Again I would love that body and i eould consider buying the lowers if you do part out. Hope she sells in full. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Really sorry this girl hasn't sold yet. You can kind of blame if on the Emag market right now. Emags just aren't selling like they used to and people just aren't getting what they paid or put into them. I mean, check out how much this little gem went for http://m.ebay.com/itm/321332280201?nav=WATCHING_ENDED

Parting out seems to be the way most Emag have been going. It would be a real shame to see your mircoemag parted because of how good she looks put together. But just consider a price adjustment or parting out before going to eBay. Again I would love that body and i eould consider buying the lowers if you do part out. Hope she sells in full. Good luck.
    Send me an offer on the body and the lowers.

Bump, not pending anymore. Never heard back from interested party. Tunablade has been parted and price reduced.

Pmed

Quote Originally Posted by Njt11 View Post
    Pmed
    Never got a PM.

Is this still available I want. Put me in line if there is one. PM text or call me 360 420 four six O five

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_paintbal View Post
    Is this still available I want. Put me in line if there is one. PM text or call me 360 420 four six O five
    PMed.