Thread: The AO Army Living Legends Museum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The AO Army Living Legends Museum

I just got off the phone with Sean @CPX

The museum will be in a 20x30 tent with grid walls and tables. A small area of the back of the booth will be a VIP area for Legends only so that they can get away from the crowd and stage in private. that leaves a 20x20 area for the museum and I guarantee it will be filled to the brim.

Not only that but I spoke with Josh at J4 paintball and they will be bringing a shooting booth that we will be putting next to the museum so that people can shoot a couple choice old school guns.

All of this is being provided to us and I cannot be more happy with the outpouring of support I am getting from the paintball world. This whole endeavor has become a very positive and nerve racking experience for me.

I have to thank alot of people for this and there will be a list when all this is said and done if I live through it

This... Is... Happening....

Edit**

to make this easier on ALL OF US there is now a registration system in place to make sure the items that you bring for the museum get back to you in the most efficient way possible

http://events.constantcontact.com/re...z2n298860e9e0c
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-12-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Dude you have gone above and beyond for this entire AO army venture. Hats off to BTAutoMag

You dont know what above an beyond is until you see what shows up at the booth...

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    You dont know what above an beyond is until you see what shows up at the booth...
    Will a Mr. Orr be shooting an automag??? Is he bringing goodies to show off?

Yes he is. I'll make sure Sniper #1 is there if it kills me

I really can't wait.

sounds like it will be epic. too bad I cant make it.

At least your tripple will be there

Just stickied the thread.... We can make this the "official" thread. I'll try to itemize what i'm bringing and post it up. I can start drafting up the name plate stuff when I get some free time. If anyone is interested and bringing something to the museum please post up a picture of a description of what it is and I can make a name plate for you.

Keep working your magic BT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Just stickied the thread.... We can make this the "official" thread. I'll try to itemize what i'm bringing and post it up. I can start drafting up the name plate stuff when I get some free time. If anyone is interested and bringing something to the museum please post up a picture of a description of what it is and I can make a name plate for you.

I'm going to be doing toe tags for the most part.

We need to tag every item that is on display and keep a ledger of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

Thanks, Bunny. I'll have to do a little more research on my Rapide and my HyPerMag.

I can bring my SL 68 II

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    At least your tripple will be there
    its gota get done, the parts need to get made, I still need to dimension the parts properly, im guessing it wont be there.

$3700 as of this morning.