Thread: Mars Attacks - Fort Knox Paintball, IN

Mars Attacks - Fort Knox Paintball, IN

Have any of you played a big game at Fort Knox in Winamac, IN? I'm thinking about hitting the Mars Attacks game this year. It's April 12th and 13th. I guess I'm both looking for opinions of the park and to see if anyone else from AO is planning to attend.

Game Info
    Last edited by bbotts77; 02-03-2014 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to link to the game info

we were thinking about that game, but decided we will go to the event in July like last year. Had a phenomal time last year with just 4 of us that we are coming back with a full crew. Great field, great folks that run the place.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Good to know. Thanks for the reply. I saw that they are a BYOP field. Are their big games BYOP, too?

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    Good to know. Thanks for the reply. I saw that they are a BYOP field. Are their big games BYOP, too?
    Suprisingly yes !! BYOP for events.
    We liked it so much we stayed an extra day last year. We intended to just go one day to check it out and liked it so much we went sunday as well. cost a little bit more out of pocket but well worth it. You can camp on site, camp down the road or hotel it. Warn you the choice of hotels in Knox, IN are slim to none and the best place they have is okay....but well overpriced for what it is like. Put it this way...i slept on top of the sheets.
    If we go 2 days I am pretty sure we will camp out.