Thread: Meet My Paintball Family

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I understand !
    We're always looking for the perfect matching colors.

I've the same issue with the bob long on/off on my blue mag, its blue is not matching with the body's one. But bob long is the only to do this kind of on/off and they are difficult to disassemble. And even if I do it, get the on/off reanodized could be tricky because it's nerver certain to obtain the same color.

The same with my karta's on/off, but this one is a CP, easy to disassemble, so, on this one I'll tempt my chance with reano !

I have one of those Accurizer Bolts, I think. I bought it from a guy that told me it was titanium. What's it for? What does it do? What's it worth?

Beautiful collection. I really like the blue guns, especially that splash.

But I have to ask, why the Air America regulators? Higher pressure? Cost? Just to be different? I'm just curious. they look good, just... different.

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    I have one of those Accurizer Bolts, I think. I bought it from a guy that told me it was titanium. What's it for? What does it do? What's it worth?
    Surprisingly I don't know much about these bolts other then they are very rare according to PTP and from what I've see over the years. I've only seen like 1 picture of these before and knew nothing about them. My experience so far with this bolt is that its AWESOME! Actually feels like it cycle faster and with a little less kick. Is yours gold with slits in the back for air venting?

If anyone has info on this bolt I'd love to know more.

Quote Originally Posted by brokeass_baller View Post
    Beautiful collection. I really like the blue guns, especially that splash.

But I have to ask, why the Air America regulators? Higher pressure? Cost? Just to be different? I'm just curious. they look good, just... different.
    The main advantage is the weight. Changing out the steel AGD regulator back for the Air America aluminum one will save about 4oz off the whole valve. I've been using these now for a few months and played a full day with one on my pump mag a few weekends ago. They act the same as the normal AGD reg, but they do not have the locking pin so that they don't unscrew themselves. In my experience I haven't seen a valve unscrew itself, but it's still a thing to note regarding the safety of these backs. The SFL Emag doesn't have a channel for the safety pin so I'm assuming they didn't see an issue with the valve unscrewing either. The classic valve tends to be a little looser then an emag valve but I still feel, with normal use, these aluminum valve backs will work just fine.

Here is a weight comparison:

Not bad! just out of curiosity, how high of a pressure will they allow?

They say a max of 3000psi printed on the top of regulator.

That's probably the max input pressure. I was curious about the output.