Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Am I in the wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I feel so old now. First butt problems. And now I'm a geezer with an obsolete marker. I think I'm gonna cry.

Seriously though. Does this kid not grasp the neutral feedback with a good explanation is far from the end of the world. Or a concern.
    You going through Manopause? Sheez. lol

Your second part is what leads me to believe it seriously is a kid, or at least a severely immature adult.

You were right, he was wrong. I would just avoid him now. HOWEVER if he keeps harrasing you and leaving bad feedback for you, etc. I would for sure keep the mods on his ass about it. They will grow tired of him very shortly (if they havnt already) and ban his a$$. Mods on nation are no joke, I think they are 99.99% spot on there. so since you have their backing, your all good.

you're, lol

Guess I couldnt help myself.... expecting negative feedback from said jag in story on nation in 3...2...1...

and let the record show that I did not send skipp over there... he did that on his own

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    Guess I couldnt help myself.... expecting negative feedback from said jag in story on nation in 3...2...1...

No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
    careful skip

How do you guys even find stuff on PBN? It's so busy. The forum reminds me of a bad 80's website.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I always need revvys
    I've got one you can have and it works fine. I use my spire and have another backup so it was sitting out in the shed. Just checked it and it works fine. PM me your address and I can ship it tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    I've got one you can have and it works fine. I use my spire and have another backup so it was sitting out in the shed. Just checked it and it works fine. PM me your address and I can ship it tomorrow morning.
    It's black and in good shape with a couple scuffs on it but nothing major.

Ill shoot you 10 for shipping. I'm at work so as soon as I'm off I'll pm you

Ill shoot you 10 for shipping. I'm at work so as soon as I'm off I'll pm you
    No problem.

Actually, I just had an offer for 20...

JUST KIDDING

Mods!

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    It's black and in good shape with a couple scuffs on it but nothing major.
    $25?

Just don't tell BT I'm overbidding. Haha.

well the verbal crap is hitting the fan over on PBN and now have 2 mods helping with this. I will post name blurred screens later

Just read his posts over there... idiot.

But how did you find it... I blurred his name

Whats funny about it at this point is that he is a jag. Yet he doesnt realize he's the jag in this situation. So ironically, it makes him more of the jag that he already is....

ok here's what's currently going on in my feedback right now:

note the fact that he felt rushed in the deal

on a side note, his 3rd feedback, the one visible in the above screen, has already been removed

Where does all the feedback commentary appear? I can't see it on his or your feedback page.

John will end up banning him if he keeps running his mouth. Good to see him in the mix.

oh... my... god

oh yea! more feedback... 4th one now

Why do you not post all the pms with the time stamps on his threat that he started about over there. That would shut him up and anyone with have a brain smacking him for just being an idiot.

Here comes the ban!

oh... my... god

Classy. Can you buy Natural Ice if you're 16?

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    Why do you not post all the pms with the time stamps on his threat that he started about over there. That would shut him up and anyone with have a brain smacking him for just being an idiot.
    im not pmming him, this is all public

I meant this screen capture.

I was on PBN and saw a revvy for sale in the BST, he had it listed for 25$ and he would handle fees and shipping. I pmmed him and offered 20$, pretty standard as I tend to think that prices are always haggle-able. He says no so I say Ill do the full 25$. he messages back with his paypal and that he'll ship today, so I send him the money, click back on PBN, reply sent, with my address.

I am at work for this so I click off the screen cause my machine stopped cutting and I set up for the next cut. hit go and click open PBN again, he sent me a message saying that he changed his mind about the sale and that someone wanted to pay more then my full price offer and that he was backing out of the sale.

I click off the screen thinking he would issue a refund and go back to work. he did issue me a refund and when that went thru, I went to leave feedback, I issued him neutral feedback as I was neither happy nor mad about the transaction...

I'll let you pick it up from here, I blurred his name... but if you really wanna know, his stuff shouldn't be hard to find

here are screens