Thread: KAM Designs M86 Run #2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just a quick update:

Not much anything to say. I'm still awaiting the frames to arrive. I had expected them to be shipped and here already. Soon as they are here I will start getting them out. I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

In the meantime. If you have moved please PM me your new info. Some already have and others haven't.

Due to the length of the preorder when I pm about final payment I will ask everyone to verify their shipping address.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Just a quick update:

Not much anything to say. I'm still awaiting the frames to arrive. I had expected them to be shipped and here already. Soon as they are here I will start getting them out. I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

In the meantime. If you have moved please PM me your new info. Some already have and others haven't.

Due to the length of the preorder when I pm about final payment I will ask everyone to verify their shipping address.
    glad to hear that they'll be shipped soon, just waiting on this trigger frame and a few odds and ends to put a very special pump together

U have a few extra triggers to come off of?