Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What the trigger feel like mech?
    Stock or ptp or other?

Quote Originally Posted by pump View Post
    What the trigger feel like mech?
    Stock or ptp or other?
    Guess Im not 100% sure of the question.

If your asking how the trigger pull is then it would be like a stock automag. All the Important areas of this frame match a intelliframe.

If your asking how the shape of the trigger feels. I really dont know how to answer that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Your first answer got it, thanks!

I'm trying to determine if a Palmers Micro Rock will fit in here. Can you let me know what the 2 dimensions in this attached picture are? What is the length of the tickler LPR installed? What is the longest LRP that will fit given the MSV installed with ports reversed?

Name:  IMG_0767_zpsb4c1ae86.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  39.5 KB

I dont have the parts with me at work but the green dimension is 2 3/16" I will have to check the others tonight or tomorrow before I ship that frame.

Ok, please keep me posted. I'm trying to get my other parts ready in anticipation of this frame.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I dont have the parts with me at work but the green dimension is 2 3/16" I will have to check the others tonight or tomorrow before I ship that frame.

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post
    Ok, please keep me posted. I'm trying to get my other parts ready in anticipation of this frame.
    The other number "the blue one" is 2".

Disclaimer: I dont know how well the below works never tryed it. Dont really like the idea.
    But I know Ive seen people hold the fabco with only one screw (ussually the upper) in other pnuemag frames. That may allow you to remove some more of the mount to get more room to get a lpr in. The tickler just slide in before threading. But your still pretty much looking at a max of 2 3/16" (green number). Since that is the lower edge of the fabco. Unless you figure something on your own.

sent deposit