Thread: Since We're all doing it....

Since We're all doing it....

Here's mine. Will add more info as I find time/motivation.

My workhorse. Took a couple of years of tuning, but it now shoots ropes with the slight tickle of the trigger. Sadly it actually doesn't see much field time these days as I have been primarily been earning my chops playing pump.

Mods:
    Chopped and CF modded ULE body with dual detents and A+ feedneck (I think)
    To be perfectly honest, I can't remember the name of the trigger. Think it may be RPG? Has set screws.
    X Valve has ULT.

I should name this one "Money Pit". Granted, it's not on the level of Bunny Money, but I have much more into this thing than I will ever probably admit to. Sad part is, it has NEVER seen the field since completion. Shot a hopper or two through it in the back yard, but that's it.

Mods:

Body is Shortened, dual detented and lower wings shaved.
    Rail has been milled to death. Wings milled, back milled, custom ULE milled, Side holes milled out. Probably have $150 just in milling done to this thing. Custom E-Tac jewels
    Milled ULE Emag frame with X mod. Someone had drilled a hole for a switch so had it milled to get rid of it. Lukes trigger. Older Lukes panels. Custom milled battery box.
    Freak bored barrel

Probably my most prized Mag. No it's not for sale. Finally won MOTM after 2-3 tries.

Specs:
    Dallara body and rail. Oddly, one of only a couple that were cocker threaded for detents.
    Sleeper Pneud M90 frame. Mods done by Loguzzzz.
    Lukes foregrip custom tapped on the bottom to better hide the fitting
    Mike780 G-10 panels

MM2K9. Everything on this was literally brand new excepting barrel.

Specs:
    PTP MM2K9 body. Yes it reaches 300fps!
    VER frame
    RPG Gas through
    BL Gear Drive On/Off
    AKA feedneck

My first pump mag in its 3rd rendition. Was a MOTM winner prior to frame and body swap. This has been essentially the only marker I have used in the past 1.5 years excepting the 15 minutes or so I played with my nemesis below...

I love to hate this marker....

Mods:
    Cut, dual detented ULE body
    Prototype Lukes Featherlite rail. Accepts RTP style sear with drop in pin. 1 of 1.
    Sleeper modded Chimera frame. The pnues on this have given me fits on and off for a long time. I finally took out the twister lpr and put a Microrock in that proceeded to leak out of every orifice. Seems to actually be working now.
    Capped and external reg'd valve
    Old style AKA sidewinder.
    Mike780 G-10 panels.

I keep holding onto this one. Not sure why. More or less a potential loaner. Just can't bring myself to sell it yet.

One of two current pump projects.

Second of two current pump projects.

My sol0 WGP marker. Pieced this together as a lesson in building a sniper. Again, has never actually seen the field since built.

Familyish photo. This group won the one and only "group MOTM" contest.

Yes, there is a lot of silver and black.
    Last edited by OPBN; 05-23-2014 at 08:34 AM.

I was excited to see this thread pop up but am dissapointed in your collection

JK, love it man

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I was excited to see this thread pop up but am dissapointed in your collection

JK, love it man
    It's actually not very exciting to be honest. I'm not flashy.

theyre mags that are built for function, love it

I like the mini etac alot might do it to the front of my warp tac body's but I just can't being a hard to find item sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    I like the mini etac alot might do it to the front of my warp tac body's but I just can't being a hard to find item sometimes.
    I like the look of it as well. As a side not, when I had the rail ule'd I actually had the front portion of the rail that is exposed milled from the bottom instead. IIRC, I sent the rail out at least 2, possibly three times for milling.

Those all look great. Very nice collection

I really like what you've done with your guns. To me using nice low key and simple colour palette makes the nice milling of the gun and all the shapes on the chosen parts to do their thing like they are supposed to with out unnecessary colour explosions distracting the eye. Black is always sexy.

Looks great! I'm a fan of the simpler color schemes myself.

For anyone asking about any of my PB markers (especially the Dallara), EVERYTHING has been sold. I don't have any of it anymore and haven't played PB in years. Nothing is left, nada, zip, zilch. I don't remember who bought everything and don't have the time or inclination to care. Sorry. Good luck to those still playing and collecting.

Vey nice collection you have there. Just a note on those WGP ticklers...they are all very old now so if you find one that you want to use, just change the oring inside before using. Even if they are new. They are all old and brittle by now.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart