Thread: Warpless z2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Warpless z2

Ok so I was bored and decided I should hack up a loader :what:

Damn compared to the halo line the z2 has no room for this. Cut down the elbow and had to thin it down a little more than half of the material to get it to sit in the existing Raceway as I wanted to cut the z2 as little as possible.

Had to notch the battery block to get it to fit will look into other power options later

Almost there!

Now I just need paint to test run in. Notice the motor is the same size as a halo one so might get some high torque motors depending on how the stock one holds up.

First try and works great. I had nothing but old paint. I will try to get some fresh stuff and kick the rof up in the next video.
    Last edited by Syko89; 03-08-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Nice!

That video makes me appreciate living in the AZ desert!

Yeah Winter sucks but I will say I would rather rush for cover behind a oak or pine trees than your local vegetation.

could you post pics of how easy to remove the front is for cleaning?

Very nice look

I will when I get home but the elbow coming out of the loader is not secured on inside the loader. Instead it is sandwiched with the bracket at the bottom and the warp body at the top. Loosening the clamps at the body and the elbow slides right off and then the nose can be removed as any other z2

Sounds like I might have to pick up a used z2, my modded halo just did not hold up and was a pain to use in this configuration.

Hey! Winter is awesome!

Hiding in the ground clutter during an intense snow squall, watching your opponent, knowing he hasn't got a hope in hades of seeing a static target through the snow

Sliding behind logs is much more painless with a few inches of white padding

Need fortifications? Bring a shovel

Tracking/hunt games

Automags work pretty well even with spindrift everywhere. Not everything does you know...

On a more relevant note, I may need to try a left feed some day