Thread: Not sure what I've got. please help

Not sure what I've got. please help

After a series of strange and seemingly random events I've managed to acquired an automag. The problem is that I know nothing of automags and no information was provided with the marker. I was told it had not been fired since 2002. I'm real curious what all this stuff is since it doesn't look stock. From what I can tell it has a Draxxus drop forward and a 68automag (stock) A.I.R. Valve and lvl 7 bolt. I'd really like to know what kind of trigger frame and body it has, and any other info anyone can give me based on my pic.

I figured there's no better place to find people who can tell me what I'm looking at.

Thanks,

From the pic it looks like a benchmark 2 finger trigger frame. A regular power feed Twist lock body. Air valve. Splash rail. And I'm guessing a couple of dye SS barrels.

Good chance a 20 dollar parts kit would have that baby running like new.

Out of curiosity does the valve say 68automag on it? Just curious there because the newer ones said classic. No difference in the valve though. Just different laser engraving. Deffinetly looks like that setup was from someone that played in the late 90s. Splash parts and Dye SS barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by kvndrby View Post
    After a series of strange and seemingly random events I've managed to acquired an automag. The problem is that I know nothing of automags and no information was provided with the marker. I was told it had not been fired since 2002. I'm real curious what all this stuff is since it doesn't look stock. From what I can tell it has a Draxxus drop forward and a 68automag (stock) A.I.R. Valve and lvl 7 bolt. I'd really like to know what kind of trigger frame and body it has, and any other info anyone can give me based on my pic.

I figured there's no better place to find people who can tell me what I'm looking at.

Thanks,
    I think....
    but not too sure....
    maybe an automag?

Eclipse rail and gadgetgrip (missing plug), Benchmark double 45 frame, System X on/off and dropforward, DYE stainless barrels.