Thread: wrong or right?

wrong or right?

does this strike anyone as not good or any other work that comes to mind?
    honesty please.
    I need some heavy hitters to weigh in on this please.

I'm imagining the weight of that fully loaded and wishing for grips to be further apart, and angled conventionally. And probably with a proper stock.

Looks absolutely bada$$ but with 3 separate loaders reloads are going to be awkward

Love the look. And from someone that uses a Y. For the weight of that I would want the angled grip. Let the weight sit on your hand/arm. Not your wrist holding it up.

if you like it use it! weight shouldn't be a factor…its a Triple Mag…just finish it…haha!!!

May take a bit to get used to. It will defiantly draw attention! Hope your air tank is up to the challenge.

The grip looks wrong to me. I just don't think the squiggly lines flow with anything else on your set up. I think whatever grip you use should look like it belongs on a Mag.

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    The grip looks wrong to me. I just don't think the squiggly lines flow with anything else on your set up. I think whatever grip you use should look like it belongs on a Mag.

I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    if you like it use it! weight shouldn't be a factor…its a Triple Mag…just finish it…haha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    yeah I was hoping for an answer close to that.
    that's why I had you do that inteliframe milling for me
    just thought I would see what it looks like.

______
    to the rest, who cares about the loaders lol,
    if I can get the two tanks I want,i have the pneumatics setup to rt at close to 20 bps, not tuned yet of course.
    so I could have some time to reload lol

I think it would looks amazing bassed off of this
    http://www.propstore.com/img/product...ator_Gun_2.JPG

I haven't really seen anything that I thought the cripple z worked with for lines. This is one of the reasons I didn't buy one. I do think that a standard Z grip would work on it and look good.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Love the look. And from someone that uses a Y. For the weight of that I would want the angled grip. Let the weight sit on your hand/arm. Not your wrist holding it up.
    Any type of thing you hold that requires a steady platform should be able to be held using purely skeletal support. Muscles can tire out, but bones can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyssx View Post
    Any type of thing you hold that requires a steady platform should be able to be held using purely skeletal support. Muscles can tire out, but bones can't.
    it will utilize a stock,
    no biggy ill go with the intelli and the custom forgrip I designed.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    I haven't really seen anything that I thought the cripple z worked with for lines.
    I never really cared for it either, just cuz you can don't always mean you should.

that frame is.... so damn ugly.

I think a Y or Z grip will make the whole thing easier to field, with an appropriately sized tank to shoulder up on. A stock, to me, would be unnecessary weight, unless you're running remote, in which case there'd be no point in a Y or Z grip...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

My opinion is the gun looks awesome but the frame needs to be swapped out to something with more squared off lines to match the rest of the pieces.

Some things that are off:

1. You know you're not suppose to smoke the Nicorette, right? Chew it. Keep the Bic for emergencies though.
    2. If you're going to display your winning Powerball ticket, do it right and use an acid free mat and cover it with glass.
    3. You've got 3 hoppers on top of that thing. "High and tight" is not an option if you want to be able to see anything or shoot without blind-firing. You're going to have to do more "shoot from the hip". As a result, ditch the idea of a Z or Y frame and go with a standard 45 with straight foregrip. Your wrist will thank you later.

1) Needs a comfortable trigger frame and a foregrip

2) lose the loaders and get one of these:

Ya know. That is kinda neat. Already carrying 1000 rounds on my back in a scenario. But if that breaks a ball.... or 30 there could be a big mess.
    http://www.strikeloader.com. price isn't horrible.

It looks "wrong" to me. I think you need to find another body to match up with the cripple z frame. You just need to keep it simple for now to test all of the problems that may come up. I would test the functionality with standard parts and then upgrade at a later time.

Wait, were you wanting to use that frame just so you could call this monstrosity the "Cripple Triple"?

"Cripple Triple" I love it. the name not so much the grip. If you had a way to "forward" the grip I think that would help center the weight over your hand and make it more mobile, But then I've never tried to triple a mag. I want to see this working, so get better and finish this beast and go own a field!!! The cripple might look really good on a bull pup design.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

"More money more problems"
    More mags more problems

Totally Awesome. You could use the new, all carbon fiber bodies to control the weight. I like the Cripple Z with any body and rail.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    1) Needs a comfortable trigger frame and a foregrip

2) lose the loaders and get one of these:

don't care for those will not have one.

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    "More money more problems"
    More mags more problems
    ive never had any problems with the money I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    "Cripple Triple" I love it. the name not so much the grip. If you had a way to "forward" the grip I think that would help center the weight over your hand and make it more mobile, But then I've never tried to triple a mag. I want to see this working, so get better and finish this beast and go own a field!!! The cripple might look really good on a bull pup design.
    it works just fine.
    just need to machine the aluminum parts after I dim the cads.