Thread: "that guy"'s Items

"that guy"'s Items

a list of all of foxdwsandman's items

http://www.ebay.com/sch/foxdwsandman...1&_ipg=&_from=

Thanks BT,
    If anyone is looking for old school mag colored parts like in the auctions, drop me an email at dwsandman@foxpaintball.com
    I can hook you up more direct. My storage closet of mag parts needs to be distributed.
    I don't have the time to deal with typical forum structure for sales. Ebay is so much easier.
    I don't have the ability to make many full sets anymore, I have lots of barrels......
    Only have Cobalt blue rails left and I will be listing and selling those soon.
    I can sub in brand new black rails which are available anytime, but those are not pump milled like the old school colored rails.
    I have a limited amount of Black and chrome stainless bodies also if someone needs to update theirs.
    I won't sell bodies by themselves unless you pay normal list price. They are all new. I will discount them in a set.
    I can mix and match. Check the ebay listings for what I have. I have more too, but not all listed.
    Primary colors from back in the day were:
    Cobalt Blue
    Royal Blue
    Electric Blue
    Purple
    Green
    Red
    Gold
    Gun Gray
    Olive Drab
    Bright Dip
    Clear/Silver

That's it for factory colors.
    Later,

Sandman
    Tim

Tim - I sent you a message and email about a blue set.

Thanks
    -Scott

You'll sell 90% of your stuff on here. Make the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Thanks BT,
    If anyone is looking for old school mag colored parts like in the auctions, drop me an email at dwsandman@foxpaintball.com
    I can hook you up more direct. My storage closet of mag parts needs to be distributed.
    I don't have the time to deal with typical forum structure for sales. Ebay is so much easier.
    I don't have the ability to make many full sets anymore, I have lots of barrels......
    Only have Cobalt blue rails left and I will be listing and selling those soon.
    I can sub in brand new black rails which are available anytime, but those are not pump milled like the old school colored rails.
    I have a limited amount of Black and chrome stainless bodies also if someone needs to update theirs.
    I won't sell bodies by themselves unless you pay normal list price. They are all new. I will discount them in a set.
    I can mix and match. Check the ebay listings for what I have. I have more too, but not all listed.
    Primary colors from back in the day were:
    Cobalt Blue
    Royal Blue
    Electric Blue
    Purple
    Green
    Red
    Gold
    Gun Gray
    Olive Drab
    Bright Dip
    Clear/Silver