Thread: Anyone want TWIST LOCK Inception Design Stella barrel back?

Anyone want TWIST LOCK Inception Design Stella barrel back?

Simon is considering doing a small run of them and is trying to gauge interest.

http://inceptionforums.com/showthrea...el-and-Automag

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I'm sure everyone would jump on a freak'd centerfeed twist lock Stella back

I would buy a freak'd twist lock stella back put me down for one.

I would also be interested in a freaked twist lock back

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    I'm sure everyone would jump on a freak'd centerfeed twist lock Stella back
    One that would work for all 3, center, left and right.

I would love one!

I would love a automag Stella kit. But my comp won't let me on to his forum right now

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    I would love a automag Stella kit. But my comp won't let me on to his forum right now
    Same here. I'm trying to figure out if it would be .680 or .685 (or both). I haven't had many occasions where I really needed a .680(.679), but it was handy.

I'm up for any thing twist lock.

Damned if I weren't already invested in an existing Freak system, if not also switching over to FS rounds as primary. Squeezing a lil' more efficiency out of the 13/17/22ci's is always nice.

My impression is that given the existing options, there probably isn't going to be a lot of demand for Automag barrels when you can just get a mag2cocker adapter; it's just a matter of price at that point. (Whether or not you want to spring for the mag2cocker adapter in order to have a back that can switch between more guns.)

To make it more than just a matter of price, you might need to toss in some extra functionality, like dual Ego-style detents. Maybe a d-slot for FSR's. And as others have mentioned, multiple feed orientations. There are a number of potential improvements for a modern 'mag back.

IMHO, FWIW, YMMV, FUBAR, etc.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

I'd be interested if it's NOT done for freak inserts. I already have two twistlock freak backs. I would much rather have the stella kit in the bore sizes he's already producing. I think using a freak insert is gonna involve taking a step backwards with this barrel kit. The barrel backs he's making now are too long. He would have to shorten the backs to be compatible with the inserts. Kinda defeats the purpose and performance advantage of the stella kit. Just my opinion.

If it's freaked. I will take one. Very cool idea. 1 please.

For some reason I can't post anything on his forum. Anyways, if he's gonna make an adapter, maybe he should continue working with DW and make a twistlock adapter for the FiberX.