Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY mag owners!

NY mag owners!

Any NY mag owners?

Any that know of events in NY or close by?

Where in NY? There are lots of owners in the tri-state area (myself being one of them - though not so much recently).

I live near Syracuse. So more upstate for me. My friend and I are looking to get some more balling in but we are tired of going up against nubs that think PB is all about ROF and the newest plastic gun lol.

Schenectady here.

come out more eastwardly

I'm in ny, but in a suburb NW of NYC. Usually go into northern or central jersey, or near the NY/ CT border to play.

Staten Island. A little too far for you, but we always have things happening.

Not New york but Bristol CT, dont see much mags round here sadly...

I'm in oswego. U can check out AAA paintball

cool man my buddy is tiechild, we are planning on going there when it opens in may do you play there often?

I have bought from there now closed store near the destiny usa mall. Never played at their field. But I was thinking about giving it a try this year with my 10 year old. There was one near elbridge not to far from tims gun shop but I think they closed. I kinda played there once.....broke my leg there on the first couple minutes of the first game. My only experience of playing at a field. I heard they closed a couple months after I broke my leg. Wasn't the fields fault.

oh snap about the leg.... yeah I played there a few times way back in the day. pjdubs and I live very close to Oswego. Im in scriba and pj is in mexico. we will have to get together and play sometime. we plan on going out to AAA after ninemile has its shutdown cas I work there and will be working 7 12 hr days till its done. we will be going with a big group if you want to come with us.

i tell people oswego cause no one knows where scriba is. I am in scriba also, Im about a mile down the road from entergy side.

Hey guys. Oneida ny here. my small team plays at the warclub paintball park in rome. A couple of us run mags and another runs a cocker. Pm me if you want and we can exchange numbers. I try to get out every weekend.

good to see some cny guys, have to check that place out in rome, let you know when we playing prolly 2nd or 3rd weekend in may

Hey pbdubs. Did u go to mexico school?

yeah class of 2000

Class of 1996 here. I think my sister graduated in 2000
    Last edited by jaywmustang; 03-08-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Sounds good pjdubs. Deff let me know. Would be nice to meet some mag users from our area.

i live in queensbury NY think coopers cave is opening this sunday they've got a decent field like 45 mins north of albany

Just a thought. Do any of you play any outlaw games? There is a group that I've played ball with. They're a great group and safety minded. A few of them run automags as well. Free to play, byop, and a small donation for compessed air. If this sounds like something any of you would be interested in pls let me know. I can let you know when we have games set up.

where do you guys usually play, like what town?

How big of a group does everyone play with when playing in the backyard? When I was playing a lot, we would have between 6-14 people almost every weekend. 14 was a very rare occasion.

We usualy play in floyd and in new port. We usualy get anywhere from 8-16 players. We usualy run hopper ball to.

I was thinking of starting a fb page for us. Any one like the idea?

if you start on i'll join but i'm on here more than fb

Cool, I just dont wanna start a page and have it not used. I found an automag page but no one ever posts.

Eh... I'm south jersey, but most of the fields I have been to/plan on going to are central or north jersey.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Aaa paintball opened today. I might try and check it out next weekend

Are any of you guys going to West Point in a couple of weeks? You guys should come on by, it should be fun. There will be a handful of us stopping by

let me know if you are going i was thinking of going there this weekend too, if not to play to get some air and paint and tune my stuff up