Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NY mag owners!

Yeah not sure I can play this weekend but I did want to atleast check it out. How much air do u need to tune your stuff

i'm not really sure i have like 4 and 2 to sell, and i need to pick up some oil i'm sure they'll have some there, and want to get everything cronod

Have u looked into buying a scuba set up?

tiechild has a tank and is looking into a fill station, and my cousins boss bought an old fire truck so i'm trying to see about getting a a couple of the old scott packs

I might be able to give u a partial fill. Not 100% sure how much I have left.

i will be working crazy hrs at work for the next 3 weeks but after that I will be trying to paintball every weekend I can for the rest of the summer. im going to get an idea of what weekend we will be goin to AAA for the big grp so maybe some of you guys can make some time to come out.

Aaa paintball plan on doing a scenario per month. Do u guys play mostly behind your house?

been a couple summers but we go to parks, haven't backyard-ed it in a long time, don't really know to many people that play anymore

I hear you. Most of people I played with are no longer around. We used to play at my buddy's parents farm on miner road. Had a good set up. One guy rented a bulk co2 tank. He only charged to get his money back for the rental and he would charge till he has enough to refill the bulk tank. Keep it cheap so people would come back. I ran two scuba tanks for myself then my buddy switched to hpa so he bought a scuba tank. So we had 3 scuba tanks total so we fill with the lower psi tank and then top off with the higher psi.

There used to be someone who played on creamery road. They used to put a sign out front of their place. I think they were looking for players

Anybody going to any of emr events this yr?

whats emr? and no we havnt played backyard ball for a really long time. we played alot in malory at cny paintball.

Emr is a park in pa. Is cny paintball still open? Never heard of them

no its not im sad to say. it was in malory right next to the bucks seasoning place. they have been closed for a number of years.

I see extreme action sport in bville closed last year. There used to be a place out near martville also but I think they closed also.

yeah i used to go there... wasnt a bad place. didnt know it closed. i hear pjdubs and i went to school with your sister lol. small world!

Yeah I asked her if she wanted to play.....she said no. Maybe I can get her husband to play. Small world for sure.

hey cny guys i'm planning on going to AAA in Constantia if the weather is to terrible let me know if your interested

dude any way you can go to my house and grab some of my tanks and fill them???? will pay ya!!

Teichild and I are going to AAA tomorrow if anyone's interested