Thread: WTB RPG AM/MM Rail

WTB RPG AM/MM Rail

First, thanks for looking.

Title says it. Prefer gloss black or red, but honestly color doesn't matter...condition does. Looking for excellent condition.
    Pm with pics price. Payment by Paypal only.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

I believe the only rail to be offered in am/mm was the wave rail,i could be wrong however those are hard to come by from what I've heard, good luck with the search!

Thanks, and I plan on being in this one for the long haul. The wave rail for sure, and according to the mag rail list there was a shadow rail as well. I am sure the latter will never happen, but I will patiently wait for either.

that was quick haha!

I have a shadow rail incoming this week, but it is the longer Emag/RTP length. I don't remember an AM/MM length being made on those. Pic of the marker coming in and the rail:

Name:  _58_zps2b77396d.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  45.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I have a shadow rail incoming this week, but it is the longer Emag/RTP length. I don't remember an AM/MM length being made on those. Pic of the marker coming in and the rail:

ahhh so your the one who got this off of ebay OPBN! its an awesome emag love the front rubber grips!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeropjc View Post
    ahhh so your the one who got this off of ebay OPBN! its an awesome emag love the front rubber grips!
    Yep. It will be listed and parted as soon as it comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post

There were the two sizes of shadow rails, but as you can imagine hard to find someone looking to part with them took me over 2 years and the very kind Need4reebs was able to help me out.

Picture of mine.

There are mini-Shadow rails and mini-Wave rails. Not many, maybe a few dozens.

Some years ago, I also offered ULE'd AM/MM AGD rail: http://www.pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=5064

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
    There are mini-Shadow rails and mini-Wave rails. Not many, maybe a few dozens.

Some years ago, I also offered ULE'd AM/MM AGD rail: http://www.pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=5064
    rogue that ule am/mm rail looks really nice! simple and clean man!

They are nice, got a couple and they are even better with a nice custom body over it, I think the simplicity of it highlights the other parts