Thread: Menace Roto Cradle

Menace Roto Cradle

Never seen one of these before, thought it might be something rare that one of you might be looking for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Menace-Roto-...item5d4a1a2997

I dont get where the tank is supposed to thread into :-/

You attach a asa to it.

Yeah I was tempted to pick this up cause they are hard to find. The tricky part is that you have to attach it to something that has holes going through the top like an AM rail with the 2 holes in the back for an AGD back bottle ASA. The next tricky part is that the holes in this rotating ASA has the normal spacing for bottom line ASAs and the AM rail has holes closer together.

The cool part is that you can pull the back out and rotate it so that your tank is in different positions. Oldschool coolness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Yeah I was tempted to pick this up cause they are hard to find. The tricky part is that you have to attach it to something that has holes going through the top like an AM rail with the 2 holes in the back for an AGD back bottle ASA. The next tricky part is that the holes in this rotating ASA has the normal spacing for bottom line ASAs and the AM rail has holes closer together.

The cool part is that you can pull the back out and rotate it so that your tank is in different positions. Oldschool coolness.

I've never seen one of these before so I'm trying to understand your statement. Are you say the rounded part should face the shooter? I pictured it the other way, more like a rotatable drop forward...

It was hard for me to understand at first. But there are 2 sets of asa screw holes. One set on the relatively flat edge and one set on the rounded end. I assume the set on the relatively flat edge connects to the grip or rail and the set on the rounded end accepts the asa. The two sides appear to be connected by a bolt/spring and can rotate on the fly (or once you get it set do you tighten the bolt?). I hope it has a heavy spring tension or things could get sketchy. Hope I got that right. Looks interesting for sure.