Thread: Old player needs help from current players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Old player needs help from current players

Hey guys, it has been years since I quit playing paintball (knee surgery) and I need knowledge from guys who still play. When I hurt my knee I packed away all my gear hoping someday to start playing again. That was in 06, so as you can see I never got back into it. I dug out my old gear and such the other day and was thinking about selling it but had no idea what prices are these days. I had an old 03 featherlite Viking that was a part gun that I decided to list on ebay and was blown away when it went for almost 400 dollars. So here is my question. I got my tank hydro'd and fired up my 04 Viking today and it fired just like the day I put it away. SO what would a black unmilled 04 Viking, a freak barrel set, a 68/4500 bulldog tank with a new ninja reg, and a halo go for? Im just looking for ballpark, something to give me an idea if I am getting a fair offer. Have a guy at our local field who wants to buy my gun. Im so out of touch its embarrassing, so I need your help. If you need any more information just let me know.

Thanks in advance
    My Guns
    04 Viking

I usually see unmilled Vikings posted for sale in the 300-400 range or so. No idea what they actually sell for though. I think it's all the private label ones and custom milled/anno'd ones that sell for more dough, especially to AKA collectors.

Awww man get back out there.

Depending on condition of viking figure around 200-300. Barrel set if complete 75-120 or so. Halo 25-40. Tank depending on born date 60-90.

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    pics?
    Agreed. Also do you know what board is int it, do you have the javelin barrel, aka gun bag, or any tools...those all help.

Name:  IMAG0142.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  23.8 KB
    I do not have a Javelin barrel, just the freak set. It does have its bag and I have the set that allows you to measure your air pressure also the board is a WAS. Im going to try and put a couple of pics on here, but im having issues getting them to load
    Name:  IMAG0145.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  24.5 KB
    Name:  IMAG0144.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  18.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TraKlinX View Post
    Name:  IMAG0142.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  23.8 KB
    I do not have a Javelin barrel, just the freak set. It does have its bag and I have the set that allows you to measure your air pressure also the board is a WAS. Im going to try and put a couple of pics on here, but im having issues getting them to load
    Name:  IMAG0145.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  24.5 KB
    Name:  IMAG0144.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  18.9 KB
    Oh man that looks sweet!

Have you tried searching the BST section? I remember seeing a couple of these for sale at one time in there. Don't recall what they sold for but yours looks mint so...