Hey guys, it has been years since I quit playing paintball (knee surgery) and I need knowledge from guys who still play. When I hurt my knee I packed away all my gear hoping someday to start playing again. That was in 06, so as you can see I never got back into it. I dug out my old gear and such the other day and was thinking about selling it but had no idea what prices are these days. I had an old 03 featherlite Viking that was a part gun that I decided to list on ebay and was blown away when it went for almost 400 dollars. So here is my question. I got my tank hydro'd and fired up my 04 Viking today and it fired just like the day I put it away. SO what would a black unmilled 04 Viking, a freak barrel set, a 68/4500 bulldog tank with a new ninja reg, and a halo go for? Im just looking for ballpark, something to give me an idea if I am getting a fair offer. Have a guy at our local field who wants to buy my gun. Im so out of touch its embarrassing, so I need your help. If you need any more information just let me know.

Thanks in advance