Thread: boo yaah frame

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

boo yaah frame

i have a boo yaah frame is it possible to have it reprogrammed to just have safe, bps and semi auto modes.... i dont need all the other crap?

If you know what microprocessor it uses, and know a programmer that deals with that type of microprocessor, and that programmer knows how a paintball gun operates, then yes.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas View Post
    If you know what microprocessor it uses, and know a programmer that deals with that type of microprocessor, and that programmer knows how a paintball gun operates, then yes.

anyone around here, i hate loaning the marker and getting it back on turbo or full auto

No need to reprogram the board. Just turn on the tournement lock feature. There should be a small switch on the board. Ussually above the lcd. You may have to move some wires. Flip it. You will see a lock symbol on the lcd. The frame will be locked into semi.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.