Thread: Great day of paintball.

Great day of paintball.

Thanks Justice. Your tire field is more fun in person than watching in your videos. The woods portion was refreshing too. I never dreamed you would have such large structures in your 7 acres. Probably the nicest private field I've ever played on. My wife's only request. Arm bands. Or my prefered. Colored rag on feed neck of gun. But overall you guys have a great setup. Well worth the drive. And we will do it again. Wife had a blast also.

And I did learn one thing. Guess I've come full circle. Put new batteries in the hopper I bought from BT. Got on the field for the first game. Hopper wouldt keep up with 3 shots a second. Needless to say my new batteries were junk. Through my old faithful revolution on. No hopper issues at all. And its lighter. So I do believe one force fed loader will be going up for sale shortly.

Glad to hear it! I think everyone had a blast yesterday. We do armbands (duct tape) on our fall full day game for sure. For the spring half-day we never know if we're going to have fifteen or forty show up. Yesterday was 40, lol!

I knew there were around 40. Wife just said at one point her and a few others got confused and didnt know who was on what team due to how we had the territory occupied.

I'm still not sure how the red team got the slapstick back in the last game. We had them pushed back past the tin fort when I got shot. By the time I tagged back in and reinserted we had lost the slapstick but still held the majority of ground.

I think they did that with some sort of paintball "flying-V" maneuver. Five or six guys all started yelling and running forward as a distraction (they took a lot of hits) and one guy behind them kept quiet and ran up and flipped the flag unnoticed until it was too late. Then what few remaining players were left were able to keep eyes on the station.

It was one of those moments where I wish I had my Contour on, lol

Well then I'm happy for them. Sounds like they deffinetly earned it. We pretty much dominated the terrain as far as holding ground. Not bloodbath style. But we deffinetly had a group of 7 or 8 that were willing to push and play quite aggressive. It was fun working with the HS guys that were parked back by us. We all seamed to play well together. Hope they are playing next time I'm up. (Which I hope is next time you play) I know one of them was using your buddies minimag. Said it was his uncles.