Thread: Issues with Docs' Machine??

Issues with Docs' Machine??

Just saw that doc has more autococker to automag thread barrel adapters in stock. They put some up on ebay but one thing, his feedback isnt looking that strong. His last three ebay customers never received the products purchased from what the feedback tells us.

I want one of the adapters but am afraid it wont show up. Anyone have any info on the matter?stickouttongue

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

He's already sold like 10 of them from the most recent run, through ebay. Maybe wait and see if those people receive them?

I don't usually talk about this sort of thing online, and I hate using it as an excuse, but suffice it to say that a family member had some severe medical issues from about October through almost Christmas. I spent a great deal of time out of the shop doing everything from running errands to shuttling people to just visiting- the hospital was 3-1/2 hours away. I spent several stretches of several weeks at a time living off of borrowed laptops and iPads.

While the outcome was good- full recovery!- unfortunately it cost me several jobs and sales.

That said, in my own defense; the custom shop has been my day job since 1998, and I've been on eBay under that one and only user name since 2000. I don't plan to quit anytime soon.

Doc.

From the Bear's mouth to God's ear.

Glad that everybody involved is doing better!