Thread: copper colored micromag on pbnation

copper colored micromag on pbnation

He's a member here as well as on MCB. It's been listed in the members section for several months on MCB. Very pretty.

yes, it is. big fan of copper colored guns. surprised no one has picked it up!

I can't speak for others, but I will not own another powder-coated gun. This sure is a nice one though, and since KPCS did the powder coat I'm sure it is fine.

Actually odd because he is offering it s "anodized" on PBN and RobertSr who he bought it from clearly stated it was powdercoated. Out of curiosity, why the hate for powdercoated guns? Seems like a viable alternative, especially for Micros since they are kind of a pain to ano due to the insert.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Actually odd because he is offering it s "anodized" on PBN and RobertSr who he bought it from clearly stated it was powdercoated. Out of curiosity, why the hate for powdercoated guns? Seems like a viable alternative, especially for Micros since they are kind of a pain to ano due to the insert.
    I edited the listing to reflect that it was powdercoated and not anno'd. Just a mistake. Next time just PM me and I can fix it accordingly. Wasn't meant to mislead anyone. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea_Chip View Post
    I edited the listing to reflect that it was powdercoated and not anno'd. Just a mistake. Next time just PM me and I can fix it accordingly. Wasn't meant to mislead anyone. Thanks.
    Didn't mean to infer that you were, was just curious. Thought I might have missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGgot View Post
    I can't speak for others, but I will not own another powder-coated gun. This sure is a nice one though, and since KPCS did the powder coat I'm sure it is fine.
    If I ever owned one it would be annod black first. I refuse to have bare al on my marker that I care about. And you can't powder everything.