Thread: AGD Shirts!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Its not to late to order one is it?

you should do some Magpie and AO army shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by chi town saint View Post
    Its not to late to order one is it?
    I do reprints every Wednesday and ship Friday if any orders have come in. Being today is Wednesday I did all prints, but got them shipped out early. So if you want a shirt(s) just post and pm me with ink color, shirt color, size and quantity and ill be printing them next Wednesday and shipping Friday again. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    you should do some Magpie and AO army shirts.
    I'm not really familiar with the Magpie stuff. like artist, who is affiliated them and what not. So itd probably be better if they were to contact me with a order basis of some kind, or contact another print shop that could accommodate there needs better if needed be. AO is kind of the same situation, minus I actually know and use AO and f-in love it. But I don't know who manages the site, who did the art and etc. If AO would like shirts made I would definitely be willing to work something out. But as a Mag lover I just went to the root oldest element of the design, AGD logo, you know, rep Mr. Tom Kaye and give credit where its due. I opened a post awhile back calling out to tom and asking if that would be ok, and he said yes. As even mentioned in a previous post I stated if he had anything to add, this thread pretty much would make that 100% open to anything he wanted to discuss. Thanks for the input, im always open to ideas.

Got my shirt on Friday. I was on the fence about ordering an XL or L. I ordered the XL but I think the L would have been fine. I was worried the fabric on the shirt might be thin but it was a very high quality fabric. I am very pleased with my purchase and will be wearing my shirt at the field tomorrow. Thanks

shirts

the above 2 pics are the front and back of one i had made by custom ink. the artwork came from the forum and both pics can be found in the AO swag sticky in paintball talk. i'm sure you can be C.I.'s price.

Mine just came it already looks awesome thanks