Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AGD Shirts!

shirts

the above 2 pics are the front and back of one i had made by custom ink. the artwork came from the forum and both pics can be found in the AO swag sticky in paintball talk. i'm sure you can be C.I.'s price.

Mine just came it already looks awesome thanks

got mine in today as well black on black looks slick !

thanks guys! I really do like the black on black, that was alllll keiko's suggestion also. its hard to explain and even snap a photo of it without making it look more reflective then it really is.

Got my shirt on Friday. I was on the fence about ordering an XL or L. I ordered the XL but I think the L would have been fine. I was worried the fabric on the shirt might be thin but it was a very high quality fabric. I am very pleased with my purchase and will be wearing my shirt at the field tomorrow. Thanks

Any chance of a second go with these? im interested but missed the party.

Quote Originally Posted by fstop_22 View Post
    Got my shirt on Friday. I was on the fence about ordering an XL or L. I ordered the XL but I think the L would have been fine. I was worried the fabric on the shirt might be thin but it was a very high quality fabric. I am very pleased with my purchase and will be wearing my shirt at the field tomorrow. Thanks
    That's great! I'm a bigger guy, so I hate those thin "premium" fit shirts, its a joke in my opinion. The tees I use are really nice and thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    Any chance of a second go with these? im interested but missed the party.
    Ya, just flash me a PM with shirt color, ink color, size and shipping address.