Thread: gforce help

gforce help

so i got my gforce frame a couple of months ago. i finally got my parts back from anno and aired it up. upon airing it up the first time it, one trigger pull and it cycled no problem. after that, it no longer cycles. it looks like the ram isn't activating on the trigger pull anymore. if i degas and regas it again, the first trigger pull works and then doesn't work on the second pull again. any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    so i got my gforce frame a couple of months ago. i finally got my parts back from anno and aired it up. upon airing it up the first time it, one trigger pull and it cycled no problem. after that, it no longer cycles. it looks like the ram isn't activating on the trigger pull anymore. if i degas and regas it again, the first trigger pull works and then doesn't work on the second pull again. any thoughts?
    It needs to be mag-whispered

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    It needs to be mag-whispered
    i'll bring it to west point. i was hoping to use it there. blergh.

I'll straighten it out

wat PSI was your LPR putting out? have you taken tha ram apart to clean and lube it?

ok, i upped the LPR pressure and it seems to be working ok. thanks reebs. i didn't think that was the issue since it cycled at least once when it was gassed. i'll put it through its paces this weekend and make sure i'm good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    ok, i upped the LPR pressure and it seems to be working ok. thanks reebs. i didn't think that was the issue since it cycled at least once when it was gassed. i'll put it through its paces this weekend and make sure i'm good to go.
    haha…its all good man! a lot of times there is just enough air to get one shot off once you air it up…its best to test out your LPR to make sure thats working properly then hook it up to your frame and tune it. do you have a LPR tester? i have enough fittings to make 2 more LPR testers w/bleeder valves to check for recharge rates if you need one?

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    haha…its all good man! a lot of times there is just enough air to get one shot off once you air it up…its best to test out your LPR to make sure thats working properly then hook it up to your frame and tune it. do you have a LPR tester? i have enough fittings to make 2 more LPR testers w/bleeder valves to check for recharge rates if you need one?
    i'm a simple man, shoot = good, not shoot = bad