Thread: Hyperframe

Hyperframe

I was traded this frame and some random mag parts. The grip works well. Any idea what it is worth?
    It is a center flag 13bps model. Comes with the original box, parts to install and manual.

I tend to sell mine between $120 to $175 depending on upgrades to the frame. A stock 13bps frame could go for around $125. Pictures might help, but if it is brand new in box then maybe you could get a little more.

Thanks for the help, I will post a pic

Name:  DSCN4894.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  41.9 KB
    Here is the grip, I really didn't expect the level of craftsmanship in this grip. I thought it looked pretty cheap till I actually held it.

Got these with the trade as well, not sure if there much of value in it though.Name:  DSCN4895.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  43.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jame4091 View Post
    Got these with the trade as well, not sure if there much of value in it though.Name:  DSCN4895.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  43.6 KB
    ill buy the mag bin shoot me a price

Cyco-Dude Guest
    lots of value, depending on the person. the parts themselves are not all that valuable, but for the odd person looking for a regulator body or on / off bottom or bolt, you could make a few bucks off of it for sure. or just sell it as a whole. you can go to bacci paintball's automag section to see what second-hand automag parts sell for.