Thread: agd 6-pak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

agd 6-pak

ive been trying to gather some info to get mine fininished up, thought i would go ahead and post some stuff hopefully this stuff can be added to the archive section.

im currently missing the check valve and the t-handle

t handle dimensions are 7/32" OD x 1 3/4 " length

check valve im told uses the same internals as a classic valve reg piston but has a different screw.

plug screw is 3/8"- 24 unsure of the length

can someone take some pics of the check valve from their's please?

here is some pics of mine:

pics of the info:

maintenance vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eycTV9iYfl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCl2MuNvzAQ

I can take apart my Micro CA2 and take some pictures. I'm guessing that the check valve is the same on both of them.

there is a blowup of this on their website under manuals and stuff.
    I think.

Funny they give all dimensions in metric, yet the roll pin is Standard American.
    And every hardware store I can drive to has those pins in a drawer for about $0.28 each....

I took the back-check out of mine, I found it was slowing down recharge time. That was years ago, but I remember the spring was the same as the one in the power tube (I could be wrong - that was mid-90's and my memory plays tricks on me) FWIW, the one I have is serial #0040.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

pics would be great. i haven'f found a local hardware store that had a 7/32" roll pin or a 3/8" plug small enough and was about to order them on mcmastercarr.

Looking good guys! I'll wait a few more days and publish this in the AO Archives.

on wow thats awesome! My brother and i always wanted one of these when we were younger. I lost my brother to a car accident when i was 16. Some day ive gotta get my hands on one of these....just because.