Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this or not. But I feel like I need to put it out there. A few months ago I had a sale thread up and managed to sell a few parts. At this time I was in the middle of moving and then got called away from home for work in the middle of it. So I asked the person I was living with at the time to get the boxes I had sitting ready to go out taken care of for me. Guess I wasn't clear enough on what I meant by taken care of. They instead put the boxes in totes with my other gear and whatnot and moved them to my new house for me. Where they have sat untouched for the last couple of months. In the meantime I got busy with everything else I had going on and didn't bother to take the time to come back and check my inbox or communicate with those that had purchased parts. Had I bothered to take five minutes to do so the parts wouldn't have sat in totes in my spare room for the last several months. For this I am sorry and will never let happen again. I feel like AO is the most well put together community of all the various forums around. I feel terrible for screwing over another member of said community. I'm in the process of communnicating with those individuals now to try and make things right. So I end with my apologies to Kwik175, barkingspider, snakebite and the entire AO community. That is all. Thanks