Thread: Custom Xvalve from pittsburgh area - CL Sold

Custom Xvalve from pittsburgh area - CL Sold

This posted yesterday and I never got around to contacting the guy till today. Someone in the Virginia area grabbed this. Anyone here manage to snag this? It was a great deal.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/4410473898.html

I was in contact with the guy and he said he was going to post it on AO. I was third in line by the time I got in touch with him. He was aware he was asking too little by the time we communicated. I assume someone payed more than asking price.

Yeah - $425 shipped. Still a good deal at that price. The guy said he has some emag lowers hiding somewhere and will be posting them here soon.

Yeah, I picked it up. So excited, I love the wood grips and the polished body. I just don't know how I'm going to explain this to my wife!

You are a lucky man! My problem was I waited to talk with my wife first instead of jumping in with both feet the second I saw the post. That is a beatiful marker (I too thought the grips were nice). I am totally envious but I'm glad it's going to a good home.

Post a pic the cl add was taken down

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    Post a pic the cl add was taken down
    polished stainless center-feed emag body with low-rise feedneck. gloss black x-valve. stainless freak back with red and silver freak tips; assorted inserts in case. dust black benchmark rail. dust black intelliframe. rose color smart parts 45 grips. 15-degree gloss black vasa with gloss black dye gas-through grip. ugly gloss black dop drop-forward with bullet on/off asa. macroline fittings from asa to valve; black macroline.

From what I remember, it was a polished ULE body, rail, xvalve, black intelli grip with some really nice wood grips, a 45 degree fore grip, freak barrel kit with 3 inserts, 3000psi tank and eggie. I too, want to see some more pirctures of this set up when jame4091 receives it.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fstop_22 View Post
    From what I remember, it was a polished ULE body, rail, xvalve, black intelli grip with some really nice wood grips, a 45 degree fore grip, freak barrel kit with 3 inserts, 3000psi tank and eggie. I too, want to see some more pirctures of this set up when jame4091 receives it.
    totally ninja'd you just now, fstop. also, you got a couple parts wrong.

I will def. post some pics, I didn't even know they made a center feed freak kit.
    This pretty much means my paintball budget is shot for the year.
    I have to sell my almost new Xvalve at my wife's request
    after this one.

My sadness for missing out on this deal must have been clouding my memory. I'm glad Cyco-Dude got it better. The ULE body is cocker threaded, isn't it? That should explain the freak kit. Or is my memory failing me again

Quote Originally Posted by fstop_22 View Post
    My sadness for missing out on this deal must have been clouding my memory. I'm glad Cyco-Dude got it better. The ULE body is cocker threaded, isn't it? That should explain the freak kit. Or is my memory failing me again
    I believe it was a low rise twist lock center-feed stainless body.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    yeah, it wasn't a ule body. it *could* have been a cocker freak back with a docs adapter, but there were no pictures of the freak back's...back. lol.

Cyco-dude is correct. It is a no-rise Emag ss cf body. Not sure if the back is
    a adaptor or cf. It shipped today so I will know for sure on Friday, I agree that the
    drop is fugley.