Thread: price check: boo-ya frame

price check: boo-ya frame

got a good condition boo-ya frame in trade and was wondering what they are worth. it is chrome and in pretty good shape, powers on, trips the solenoid, and comes with a car charger. it still has the "wings" that interface with a classic automag rail. Asking $55.00 obo plus shipping SOLD

Last edited by tolar250; 05-04-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    one sold on ebay not too long ago, look for that (i would but i can't right now).

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i think you're referring to that centerflag frame? the booyah sold for 92 shipped.

added pics. Would asking $70.00 plus shipping be too high.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    if it's for sale here, 70 + shipping would be a good deal to me, considering what other grips sell for. if it's on ebay, i'd start it at $100 and let it rip. another option is to list it high, like $150, with the "best offer" option.

on ebay, a centerflag e-grip sold for ~200 as mentioned before (~140 on forums). an intelliframe sold for ~100 (~70 on forums). z-grips sell for ~225 (~200 on forums, depends on grip though). y-grips ~145 (~120 on forums). people pay a lot more on ebay, if you're looking to get the most money. if you want to give someone a good deal, offer it here and i'm sure someone will take it off your hands. hopefully to use it, and not flip it on ebay. i might just get it myself, i do have a minimag with chrome / nickel lowers and this would fit right in. must...resist...buying......shiny things!! haha!

also, i think these came with custom on/offs. looks kind of like a cross between and classic on/off and an rt on/off? check to see if you have that as well.
    Last edited by Cyco-Dude; 04-10-2014 at 02:52 AM.

Didn't get an on/off with it. Looks like a mod moved the thread so it's for sale now.

Bump

Price drop to $55.00 obo.

Pm'd

Quote Originally Posted by Salad Fingers View Post
    Pm'd
    Replied

Sold to Salad Fingers