Views: 87
Size:  23.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  24.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  18.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  21.4 KB

So this is just a minimag with an automag body on it. Dye boom stick barrel. Classic valve with matching numbers. Nothing fancy but it's clean. Had it in a box for all these years. Took it out, put some new lube on it and fired it up. Cycles just as good as when I bought it. Not a lot of wear on it either. Just wondering what this might go for. Thanks

Sorry for the tiny pics. Not sure how to post full size....

Your marker looks like it is in excellent condition and has a lot of nice upgrades. The only detractor I see is that it is left feed (it just seems that the right feed mags sell better). Also, is the finish on the main body paint or powdercoat? People will pay extra for the durable powdercoat whereas paint is typically a turnoff. Is the dye a two-piece? That would add to the overall package. I think high end you could probably get $150-190 shipped, and I personally wouldn't let it go for less than $140. More experienced folks on the forum may have more insight, but that is my two cents.

-Rob

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by InverseSpectrum View Post
    People will pay extra for the durable powdercoat whereas paint is typically a turnoff.
    actually, people seem to prefer the bodies stock. there are / were a number of powder coated bodies for sale on here, and then listed on ebay. not sure if the price was just wrong, but they aren't moving. fortunately this body is black, and people like black. honestly i think the lack of an actual minimag body hurts the value. if you can find it, use it. you'll get more money for it because it looks cooler, and people like cool-looking things. the frame is nothing special, unless the buyer prefers a 45 frame.

i think $140 shipped on ebay. it could go for more if there's a few people interested in it. if you want it to move, maybe $120 shipped on the forums would get a couple of bites.

Well since it has an AM body and Classic valve it isn't a MInimag any longer. If it is one if the factory black bodies it will sell for more than paint. The frame is a winged Benchmark and should sell for $40-50. The valve is reversed so should fetch $50-60. I would agree on about $140-160.

Thanks for the replies! Ya the body has been painted. Friend of mine who worked at a body shop painted it 15 years ago! It's a shame to hear this isn't worth much. Think I paid $120 dollars for that barrel back in the day. Well, I think ill do some more digging. Maybe track down the original body. Unfortunately this mag was such a fun part of my child hood I don't think I could let it go for so little.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Well since it has an AM body and Classic valve it isn't a MInimag any longer. If it is one if the factory black bodies it will sell for more than paint. The frame is a winged Benchmark and should sell for $40-50. The valve is reversed so should fetch $50-60. I would agree on about $140-160.
    it's a minimag valve. at least, that's what was in the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    it's a minimag valve. at least, that's what was in the picture!
    I didn't look that close. Doesn't affect value IMO.