Thread: Bad Boyz Toyz

Bad Boyz Toyz

Has anyone here dealt with Bad Boyz Toyz?

yes, what would you like to know? they are still around and kicking they do a lot of tune ups. also sell bunch of stuff and the field is still going strong.

Just wondering if they are good people. It's not their fault, but I ordered a really nice gas through grip, and the USPS must have handled it rough or something. All I ended up receiving was an open envelope with a receipt. It probably fell out at some point between their and here. I asked my mail lady to look around her truck, but no luck. I'm hoping there is something they can do. I really would like to get that pretty blue thing on my Mag. Hopefully USPS will insure it or something. I called them earlier, but the girl that answered said she really can't do anything, that I should talk to her boss tomorrow. It's not really that big of a deal just $11.00, but I'm hoping they can get reimbursed from them and send me a replacement.

They were hot stuff back in the day, lately I've been disappointed.

Well I just got off of the phone with a lady there, and they are going to send me a replacement no problems. So far so good, she was also very nice over the phone.

Back when Bad Boyz Toyz was THE name in the midwest, Danny Love set the standard for cockers'. Mike Bruno from Aftershock and some of the other players used to work in the store and they were great to deal with. I know Danny is back working on cockers and teching other guns on a limited basis. Back when Rennick Miller ran it was a great store to go to, although the prices were high you got what you paid for. I always had good experience dealing with them although its been a while.