Thread: Help me decide my anno!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help me decide my anno!!

Ok, part of the reason I put this mag together was to test out this new anno guy here local. I'm trading him a marker for some work. I really want him to do my ule emag, but I would like to see how he does on something I'm a little less attached to.So I'm thinking of having him anno all the aluminum parts of this mini mag. I'm thinking of putting together a poll so AO can decide the color, I would like to do some matte anno (single color). Post some pics of anno jobs you guys like that fits this simple category and I will pick the top five and see if I can get a poll together.
    Name:  DSCN5190.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  58.3 KB
    Name:  DSCN5188.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  62.4 KB

keep how it is.

yellow

splash anno

AFAIK, the body can't be annoded because it is steel(or stainless steel) and not aluminium. so the body and the valve can not be annoded. the barrel, rail, frame and foregrips can be. that should limit your choices, since they would be accented to the body.

now, the best way to go is look at what some people have done already, and see what you like and go from there. PM the owners and see what that anno cost them, IF they themselves where the one to get the gun annoded.

Blue base on all the aluminum parts, with silver and black drizzle splash!
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback