Thread: What are X-Mags worth these days?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What are X-Mags worth these days?

I haven't played in several years, and I'm getting ready to sell my house. Now might be the time to sell my X-Mags.

The first one I bought new in January 2003. It is a Factory Version 1 CnC gloss black to purple fade with original barrel, two spare batteries (3 total), charging base and DC adapter. It comes with a CP Pro Barrel System with three tips and 5 different diameter backs. It also comes with a Carleton DOT-E 11194 68ci 4500 PSI tank and black Flatline regulator.
    Name:  20140420_112102.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  76.3 KB

The second one was also bought new in January 2003 but was traded to me several years later. It is a Factory Version 1 CnC dust black with original barrel, one battery, charging base and DC adapter. It comes with a CP Pro Barrel System with one tip and 3 different diameter backs. It also comes with a Carleton DOT-E 11194 72ci 4500 PSI tank and silver Flatline regulator.
    Name:  20140420_111332.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  89.3 KB

Both X-Mags are shown as part of the first RobAGD batchs arriving at Pev's from the XmagWorld Gallery http://xmagworld.com/2012/12/24/robagd-batch/

Both tanks were last hydro'd 4/09 but with a 6/02 and 5/03 manufacture dates and a 15 year life, they could be re-hydro'd for a few more years of use. Electronics work and both power up to AGD 3.2. Can't speak for how well the batteries hold a charge and they haven't been gassed up in years, so the o-rings will probably all need to be replaced.

Any ideas on what these are worth?
    Last edited by bsolomon; 04-20-2014 at 03:40 PM.