Thread: SOLD Emag for sale! AGD 1.37, Car/Wall Charger, New Battery Pack Case

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SOLD Emag for sale! AGD 1.37, Car/Wall Charger, New Battery Pack Case

I have left an Emag with AGD 1.37, Level 10 Bolt, Red ULE Body, CP feedneck, and CP Rail/ASA/On/Off combo, and random detent I have never seen before, for sale!
    Near the back of the rail has 2 nicks on one side, and 1 nick on the other side. The safety has been removed, as seen in the picture, and is included. You will need to purchase the ball bearing, and spring for the safety if you intend to use/install it again. All modes work, and it has a 1000 mAh battery pack. I purchased this, bought a wall charger (Wall and Car charger BOTH included) and dry fired it a hundred times getting it to work again. Will also come with a top battery pack plate, as well as a complete battery pack case (pictured) in gloss black. The top plate has some nicks and wear around the screw hole, and the entire battery pack case (Purchased from Tuna about 3 weeks ago) appears new, with no scuffs or marks whatsoever. The gun came to me tuned, but I have no shot any paint through it. The good news is it didn't take my finger off in a few breach tests.

Everything:

Rail Pics:

Emag Pics:

$450 Shipped/Insured/Paypal only.
    Any questions, please feel free to ask, this is my only piece of paintball gear/equipment left. Lets get rid of it!
    Thank you,
    Jason
    Last edited by Stealthpanda; 04-27-2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Emag left!