Thread: Sunday Schedule

Sunday Schedule

8:00am: All services open. (Registration, air, paint, chrono)
    9:00am: Living Legends play resumes!
    12:00pm: Registration Closes.
    12:15pm: Stand down and prepare for the Living Legends Final Battle!
    12:30pm: MANDATORY Pre-Battle Briefing at Main Stage.
    1:00pm: The Famous Living Legends Final Battle!
    2:00pm: Game over!
    2:30pm: Scores, awards, and closing ceremonies to follow shortly after the game with thousands of dollars in prizes! Do NOT forget to bring your player badge!!
    6:00pm: Camping Closes.

Skirmish Schedule:
    09:00 – New Empire Minotaur vs Horde Vandals
    10:00 – New Empire Chiron vs Horde Barbarians
    11:00 – New Empire Praetorian vs Horde Huns
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-13-2014 at 01:48 PM.

essentially you are missing the opening charge on Sunday due to the skirmish........that is pretty lame having the skirmishes off the playing field.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Trying to gauge best foot gear for both the regular play and skirmishes. Regular play takes us into Bedlam, where something like trail running shoes would be best (but it is a tiny portion of the total playing area), while the skirmishes seem to involve grassy, bunkered fields and wooded spaces.

What do you vets recommend? I'm thinking either trail running shoes or small-lug (soft) turf cleats.

I bought a ppair of Adidas gsg 9.7 and I love them good ankle support but still extremely light and great tread.

For skirmish are we all running shp or higher regs?

Quote Originally Posted by Menace_AO View Post
    Trying to gauge best foot gear for both the regular play and skirmishes. Regular play takes us into Bedlam, where something like trail running shoes would be best (but it is a tiny portion of the total playing area), while the skirmishes seem to involve grassy, bunkered fields and wooded spaces.

What do you vets recommend? I'm thinking either trail running shoes or small-lug (soft) turf cleats.
    The skirmish field (wasteland) will probably be pretty muddy, at least behind the bunkers(vehicles). It's usually muddy throughout the summer and we've had plenty of **** this week. I have a pair of what I think are arena football shoes. They have the low ankle support of a football cleat with the small turf cleats you would find on indoor soccer shoes. I will bring a pair of boots, too. But I'll probably leave them in my gear tub.

i have a pair of bates ulta lites duty boots and a pair of wolverine lightweight hunting boots i'm bringing.

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    I bought a ppair of Adidas gsg 9.7 and I love them good ankle support but still extremely light and great tread.
    I've been wanting a pair of GSGs for a while. But I have never seen them in stores. I'd like to get a good comparison between the 9.2s and the 9.7s.

I'll be running mine with a SHP reg.

Some of us don't have those.

Then again, some of us don't need them. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    The skirmish field (wasteland) will probably be pretty muddy, at least behind the bunkers(vehicles). It's usually muddy throughout the summer and we've had plenty of **** this week. I have a pair of what I think are arena football shoes. They have the low ankle support of a football cleat with the small turf cleats you would find on indoor soccer shoes. I will bring a pair of boots, too. But I'll probably leave them in my gear tub.
    Good to know, thank you.