Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AO Jersey Proofs

AO Jersey Proofs

will be adding them as they come to me.

would also like to give you all my deepest apologies will a small miscommunication on mine and Animal's fault. I had asked him about the animal and trevis logos being removable and he said that was no problem but he didnt tell me that it was at additional cost

so the trevis and animal will stay but if you did not want them on there then they will not be on the FRONT of the jersey. SORRY!

IMPORTANT!
    there are alot of orders and this has already taken too long so if you want something changed this is your ONLY chance. I will date the pictures as posted and you have 1 week to say what changes you want. if you do not see this thread in that time... it will be an automatic YES on your part.

if your proofs are not posted, they are comming

Proofs for 4/4/14

Issues:
    Cali: No artist or manu tags, kill the magpie
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 04-04-2014 at 04:49 PM.

just in case

I did not want any butt text and it appears the "mouse clicker/ass kicker" quote is included on my proof.

Also, what was the fee to remove the animal and trevis logos? Has the ship sailed on removing them or can we still pay to have them removed?

Other than the above mentioned, I love mine. Thank you for your hard work BT!

I will ask.

They look great!

I'm with El Zilcho on this one. id be willing to pay the extra fee to have both Animal and the Magpie logos taken off. I have no clue who Magpies are. And I know nothing of Animals reputation personally so (no disrespect implied) I wouldn't really want to be repin what im not really apart of. AO is amazing! and Ill rep it and myself and local mag friends to death of me. They should still be able to accommodate to not putting the logos on though. Its literally just not printing the portion of the jersey. Makes it even Easier unless they're offering some kind of price break because of their logo being repped on the jerseys while still getting paid. That's the only reason they should of even put there logo on there to begin with. Never heard of a company printing their name on everything they print unless you pay not to lol, even if they designed it or not. I do appreciate BTAutoMag for posting that right off the bat, thanks.

I don't mind the animal logo but do want the magpies logo removed from above my name

What additional charge if any would there be to do this?

Other than that it looks great

Great job BT. I'll keep mine as is. Your hard work has paid off.

Just to be clear, I like the magpies logo and don't want that removed, I don't want the animals logo or any other corporate logos/advertising. I just don't feel like being a walking billboard for companies.

Thanks

Well I completly understand Bout the logo thing and Raza and HK do it too. Again I'll ask but again I became busy at the worst possible time for all this

Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Mag View Post
    I have no clue who Magpies are.
    it's sort of like the unofficial ao army name... or something to that extent. basically... it's us, as a whole.

Do you guys ask the car dealers to remove the dealership stickers and manufacturers badges too?

MOTY3
    Mine looks great, thanks for the hard work. They still have me down for a 3X and we talked about changing it to 2 X to avoid the extra charge.

Yo'man... dafuk my jerzeeeee at?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Yo'man... dafuk my jerzeeeee at?

Lol probably the last group purchase thing bt will head up since we are all impatient

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    Do you guys ask the car dealers to remove the dealership stickers and manufacturers badges too?
    Yes I do Well, the dealership stickers anyways.

Looks good to me! Thanks again for all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    it's sort of like the unofficial ao army name... or something to that extent. basically... it's us, as a whole.
    Well, I've never played with anyone who's on AO here in Central California who says they are "Magpies." Like I said, I will rep the site till the death of me, and almost all the people here have been super kind and informative. however, I don't rep what I don't know or am not a part of. Thanks for the info though.

I was just gunna say what El Zilcho said. Yes, I do remove all my dealer stickers, as well as the lame license plate holders and tags. As well as I did fully de-badge my Cadillac and shaved it all. I like a cleaner look. as well as you are comparing apples to oranges. the Dealerships are not parting together the vehicle you buy. They are the middle man. The screenprinter/textile printer is the dealer and the manuf. Ive been screen printing for many a years now, and I would never charge someone to NOT have my logo on their product, that's just weird to me. its like getting paid for free promotion, lol. However it is VERY common to offer discounts to the customer if they allow the printers company logo somewhere on the garment/product.

P.S. If the dealership did manuf vehicles, I would have totally asked them to just skip the badging portion of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Mag View Post
    Well, I've never played with anyone who's on AO here in Central California who says they are "Magpies." Like I said, I will rep the site till the death of me, and almost all the people here have been super kind and informative. however, I don't rep what I don't know or am not a part of. Thanks for the info though.
    sall good. it's a new term that got tossed around last year:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ghlight=magpie

I'm good with mine as long as it is listed as 2x

Lol probably the last group purchase thing bt will head up since we are all impatient

ok, animal's charge to remove their logos from their jerseys is 10$... I really dont want to ask them to do it but if you guys wanna push it then fine. any one who wants changes will have to deal with the wrath of everyone who is sick of waiting

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    ok, animal's charge to remove their logos from their jerseys is 10$... I really dont want to ask them to do it but if you guys wanna push it then fine. any one who wants changes will have to deal with the wrath of everyone who is sick of waiting
    I'll pay the extra and deal with the wrath since it was an option offered at the beginning of this project. And considering im getting back to you on the second day of a 1 week time limit shouldn't hold back the operation too extensively. Should I just pm and paypal you the $10? Thanks for the time and work put into all this as well.

pm me

BT, it's nice to see how well your handling this. I would be locked in a padded room.

I think the $10 thing is funny. It's like click, delete, $10, click, delete, $10...lol. I would request since your advertising for them twice the amount. $20 back to advertise.

Will these be in the mail before LLs??

I sure hope so, I'm ready to cry

Send the Cable guy. Get Er Done.

will the same $10 charge apply to have the magpies logo removed?

I appreciate the 'unnoficial AO team name' explanation - but the jersey's are already covered in AO logos

The magpies name has no real meaning to me over in the UK, but the AO logo does and I'll be proud to wear it

No it won't.