Thread: Trigger Frame - Tech Question

Trigger Frame - Tech Question

Just looking for some buid advice.

I found this frame on ebay and was wondering if any one tried to build it with the original carbon fiber frame trigger and safety?

Thank you

AGD Replacement Airgun Design Automag Paintball Gun 45 Grip Single Trigger Frame

CHROME

Brand New! List: $59.95! From 32 Degrees. This high polish chrome 45 frame for the Airgun Automag comes complete with black finger grooved textured grips. Single trigger design. Precision machined and triple-chrome plated. Trigger assembly is NOT included. You must use the trigger, sear, pins, etc. from your Automag. NOTE: Because of the slight variances involved in manufacturing, some components may need to be custom-fitted to the frame by a competent airsmith. This is NOT be considered an easy drop-in kit!

I did it for a couple of these and its no big deal. If its one of the ones IISports is selling, I have heard someone say some of these were seconds and had some milling issues that caused them not to align properly. I have had two of them with no issues, so maybe its a crap shoot.

I have 2 of these, and they have both worked with the stock triggers. I didn't have the safety to put in, so no idea on that. there was a thread on here recently where someone was having issues with the trigger not fitting without some mods to the trigger.

It clearly states that it should not be considered a drop in kit. For $60, I think I'd look elsewhere.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    It clearly states that it should not be considered a drop in kit. For $60, I think I'd look elsewhere.
    pretty sure they're only $15-20 on ebay.

Thank for the feedback. I think I will give them a try and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    pretty sure they're only $15-20 on ebay.
    got one for $9.99 off of ebay late last year. if your not in a big hurry thats the place i would look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AGD-Replacem...item2c709d86eb

Pretty sure this is what he's looking at.

there's this----http://www.ebay.com/itm/AGD-Replacement-Airgun-Design-Automag-Paintball-Gun-45-Grip-Single-Trigger-Frame-/191147603430?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c8148 f5e6

so is the general consensus that these do work?
    Glad to be back

they will work, it may take a little tweaking, the package says they are not a drop in replacement. I have mine mounted but don't have everything in place to try it yet.

Man for the price its almost worth rolling the dice

mine bolted right up with no problems, I did lengthen the sear rod a little as it looked too short to me. as I posted above I don't have all the parts that I want yet and the only air I have is a fixed 1200 psi bottle and I need to get my 850 filled to air it up.

I used one of these for a couple of years, before switching to a DYE double finger. Worked great! I had to sand the round part at the rear of the trigger a little, as it kept rubbing the sear rod, but other than that, it worked perfectly. CF frame trigger, pin, and safety. I loved it.

FYI, there is one for sale in the BST's here. I know that it works as it was one that I formerly owned. Dboggs is the seller. Very reputable.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...54#post2861454