Thread: who is teching mags ll7?

who is teching mags ll7?

my marker is still being a *****, may need someone to look at it

Zupe might be there, from what i understand. BigEvil will be there. he and i are driving out and plan on hanging out on Friday night. i suggest you find him then, and bring air with you(don't know if the field will be open for that) and the gun of course. but, you could describe the problem now, and you might be able to fix it yourself, before hand.

Nope no one will be there that can fix mags

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Nope no one will be there that can fix mags
    what is the beer exchange rate for mag repairs

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    what is the beer exchange rate for mag repairs
    Depends on how generous Tuna is when he makes me up a parts box and price list

BTW, if anyone needs anything specific NOW is the time to let me know. I will start a thread shortly.

There will be plenty of us there who know what we're doing.

fresh rebuild, 2 valves. ninja 1100. body was tested and full marker tuned tested idk what im doing wrong? one valve is a ult

looks like the bolt is not resetting. level 7 or 10?

Add more oil, and make sure your rear field strip screw is only hand tight.

I snug the bolts or they come unscrewed....just snug tho

Classic RT with a XMT ULE body? Did it do that with the SS body? Is that valve body ULT drilled?

I tried the xmt and the stock body, one valve is ult milled.....I starting to.wonder if my tank blew some crap in them. If the body tested good with Jay and rob said I.was good on the marker the tank is the only difference. I did not to long have to pull the tank reg apart.....because crap

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    I tried the xmt and the stock body, one valve is ult milled.....I starting to.wonder if my tank blew some crap in them. If the body tested good with Jay and rob said I.was good on the marker the tank is the only difference. I did not to long have to pull the tank reg apart.....because crap
    Well, make sure the tanks reg is working.. check to make sure there is no crap on the RT valve reg pin. I suspect the pin length is too short. How many shims do you have in the ULT? If you dont have 6, put 6 in and try it.

i tried two tanks, i have never been good at tearing these open and always had sent them off to get tuned.... ult i have no idea... back up marker is in now... didnt even get to use the mag