Thread: Staging Area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think Big E is right, if we have a lot of pop up canopies were going to look like a bunch of gypsies. but shade is shade.

Anyone at all with a little shaded corner?

I aim to pay my way. With liquid refreshment. Probably won't check back in here before then, so see you all out there, and safe journey to you all.

If someone could section off a space for me and a friend as well that would be great. I've got a canopy, a table, and a couple chairs. Menace, will probably have room for you as well if you need it. We will be down tomorrow afternoon.

skipdogg was able to secure the NW corner of Campland #1. That puts us very close to the field and gives us shade in the afternoon. He is starting to rope it off now.

See you guys im the morning

I won't b there found out I need emergency head surgery.... Brain bleed from auto accident, 730 am tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    I won't b there found out I need emergency head surgery.... Brain bleed from auto accident, 730 am tomorrow
    Oh snap. Good luck and keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    damn, good luck.