Thread: my opinion of LL7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

my opinion of LL7

I had big expectations for this game and while meeting with the other AO members and talking with Simon and Bud Orr made the trip alone worth it I actually found the game it self to be a bit disappointing.

1. This is a 2 day event with almost less play time than a single day of play at a normal game. Saturday play time noon - 5 Sunday 8-noon with the final battle of 1 hour and factor in the long walk to and from respawn. They should have forward operating bases that you can spawn at if the flip flag is your color.

2. The paint was great the crap then great and back again

3. Registration is ridiculously long even with pre-registration. If you are expecting more than 2000 people have more than 4 registration windows and have some for those that did pre-register.

4. On the first day horde was having to walk threw a pit of mud soup right our of the spawn and I am fine with some mud but this was over and over again and could have been easily fixed with some plywood or pallets from the giant pile by the camp site "suggested" but not important enough I guess.

I am glad I got to make it but I think we could have done a more enjoyable game for everything as a normal meet up and play without the big event. Was fun watching 4 of you trying to get that classic rt going but you got it
    Last edited by Syko89; 05-21-2014 at 06:14 AM.