Thread: How to adjust Kila ball detents???

How to adjust Kila ball detents???

So I bought a set of Kila ball detents and they didnt come with any instructions and there is no info on their website about how to adjust the tension on these... I have them in a VD body with an x valve. The bolt sticks when it tries to go over the ball detents and this valve works perfect in a standard ULE body...
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-30-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Add an oring to the outside. If there is one already, add a thicker one or multiple orings. I never had much luck getting them to work in mags. They always break.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Add an oring to the outside. If there is one already, add a thicker one or multiple orings. I never had much luck getting them to work in mags. They always break.
    So what do you use instead?

cp detents are nice

Good old agd detents

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Good old agd detents
    +1 on that, I've had mine in for 13 years now and none of them have ever broken! I Tried the Kila detents and they broke after 2 games. Not good.

Just bought the Kila detents and used them over the weekend. Should I take a look inside?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kila-Product...item4cef71c055

Are those the killa detents people are talking about on ebay? I'd like to pick up a set and am kinda on the fence about it (not even sure if they're the right ones, I'd assume so)

Quote Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kila-Product...item4cef71c055

Are those the killa detents people are talking about on ebay? I'd like to pick up a set and am kinda on the fence about it (not even sure if they're the right ones, I'd assume so)

I looked inside my gun. I didn't break them after about a case of paint with the RT affect. I would jump in it, before it's too late.