Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic RT ULE body run #2

From what I remember its not possible to just cut the body. You need one of my rtx bodies with the special offset rail/frame spacer.

If you can ship to the UK i'll take one paypal ready and waiting thanks.

X valve feild screw does not go through the body, the valve holds the backside of the ss or ule in place, where as the banjo bolt of a RT goes through the body into the valve and holds the bakside of the body in place along with the valve. you will also notice that the x is 1 1/8 dia. and fits flush with the outside dia . of the body, whereas the rt classic is 1" od and goes inside the body, This is why theres almost no interchangeable parts between the two.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Yes...the banjo bolt, valve diameter difference and difference in sear and mounting boss locations. Its a different animal.

Yes Yes Yes! This thread was just brought to my attention, I am in DIRE need of a classic RT body!
    Glad to be back

Still waiting

It seem we are now many people waiting for this 2nd of Classic RT ULE Bodies !!!!

If the price is right I'll take one... Or two.

This thread is just to build interest and let everyone know you can get one in the future. I might wait until Jan 1st to open preorder. We need to get 20 sold to make this happen.

I may b in for xvalve style, after x mas for sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    I may b in for xvalve style, after x mas for sure lol
    I have one left. Never going to make those again. For some reason they were a big flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    This thread is just to build interest and let everyone know you can get one in the future. I might wait until Jan 1st to open preorder. We need to get 20 sold to make this happen.
    That sounds good to me, gives me time to save up some money.
    Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l'esprit.

I would be in for a classic rt body ....where do I send my $$ ...would love a dual detwnt too .....I love my mini ule body ....

I still want .......how's this looking .......take my $$$$