Thread: Detroit Area - Wednesday Happy Hours?

Detroit Area - Wednesday Happy Hours?

I know I'm reaching here since it isn't tourney-style play, but Action PB in Taylor, MI has a pretty good deal for open play from 5:30 to dark for any rec or woodsballers looking for a mid week paintball "happy hour." 10 bucks for entry and air, and you can pay a small fee to BYOP or buy their reasonably priced field paint for 45 bucks a case.

Myself and two friends have turned up there the past two weeks. The first week, there was another party of three that we played against and it was great. Last week, we left there to go play at Killer around the corner since there were only tourney players at Action for the 3 man Wednesday circuit.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. We're planning on going every week now that the weather is getting better.

The good part about this arrangement is that there is an alternate indoor field around the corner. Given the weather forecast, we're planning on going to Killer in Romulus for Wednesday BYOP. See anyone there?

I live about 20 minutes from both places. I haven't played in awhile, but if work and home life change a bit I might be shooting you a pm to meet up there. Plus i need to finish my mag project I have slowly been working on.

Got to see if my tanks are even still in hydro

I have a spare aluminum 45/3000 you could borrow til you get yours up and running. It's nothing fancy, but it makes a mag shoot. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by dstud2000 View Post
    Got to see if my tanks are even still in hydro

If the wife lets me out of house remodeling soon I will send ya a pm.

You guys planning on Action for weds?

Quote Originally Posted by fstop_22 View Post
    You guys planning on Action for weds?
    I normally would be except the weather forecast looks pretty terrible. We're planning on making the call tomorrow midday. I'll post here and let you know.

I don't think I can handle another night at Killer three weeks in a row... I'm still cleaning the sticky floor crap off my gloves and gun.

Heading out this Weds to Action (weather permitting).