Hello everyone!

I've been told that if I wanted to put together an automag that I should come here..after lurking for a bit it seems I'm in the right place!

So far after researching for a few days I decided I want to pursue building an automag, but one that has a vertical feed and that will use HPA. It will also be a bonus if I can use the Rapidfire feature I've heard so much about..From what I have seen this leads me to think an RT Pro will be my best bet but I am completely new to this kind of marker and would like some input as to how to go about all this. Aside from the lvl 10 and blade trigger upgrades are there any other places I can look into that provide aesthetic mods to the gun like the grips or barrels/ frames/ etc? The gallery has shown me quite an amazing amount of customization!

I'm looking through youtube videos at the moment to try and get my feet wet as to how the marker will be assembled but I imagine there has to be a parts list/ diagram and some form of digital or written instruction. I'd appreciate any input from you guys!

Also: I am curious if the RT Pro has a set list of components, or can you blend in ULE parts? It seems the ULE and no-rise mainbodies seem to be all I can work with in terms of a vertical feed (correct me if I'm wrong).