Thread: sick splash minimag

Cyco-Dude Guest

sick splash minimag

don't think i've seen one like this before...check it out.

What a nice minimag. It looks to be a custom job, but the cut trigger guard kills me. It is still a nice piece.

MAGgot or Swe? Who will win!!?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    it's mine. i can't believe nobody bid on it. i'll make it complete if it's missing stuff / rebuild the valve etc like i always do, then rock it on the field.

I was bidding on it at well, but lost track of time. I wouldn't have gone much higher anyways. Enjoy it.

F'inA. I totally wanted that gun, but forgot to bid before last week's no-internet fishing trip. Balls. I LOVE the custom stock on there. I was even talking about a Buy It Now deal with the seller, my offer was for more than the final bid, but he declined. Nice snag Cyco!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    god damn, this idiot literally just tossed everything into a box and mailed it that way. no packing materials whatsoever. to make it worse, the box was apparently left out in the rain (or otherwise got wet). if not for the tape and some nylon strapping it would have fallen apart. some people just have no common sense at all!

poor thing...don't worry, cyco will make it all better.

also, this marker really is something else. the crappy picture does not do it justice. swe-crazy, you've met your match!

work your magic!!! Please post up some pictures in the armory for everyone to drool over!!

That's my nightmare when I ship stuff to people. That's why I bubble wrap or stuff the void space in the box so that nothing moves around. Then I tape the hell outta the box.

I don't want to be "that guy" whose packaging job means a lost or damaged marker.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    so i talked to the guy on the phone...he said he wrapped it up, and seems to have been opened prior to getting to me. the nylon strapping seems to suggest that it was the case, since he had no part in that. so it was either checked, or otherwise tampered with and strapped by usps.

i also talked about the gun...this was not some splash kit you could've bought. this marker has a history, and will definitely get it's own thread once i've got it together the way it was originally (or as close as possible), and post up some backstory and pictures.

Was no "factory" ano so I let you win the auction. I'm pretty sure this is a "garage" ano (could be wrong) believe I've seen this one before ...