Thread: some of the better craigslist finds...

Cyco-Dude Guest

some of the better craigslist finds...

first we have a nice black minimag, with a 3000psi flatline and lvl 10 bolt.

next, a ule 'mag with intelliframe. his asking price seems a little high for not having an asa though.

finally, a tac-1 with intelliframe, 4500psi flatline, and q-loader, among other things.

Thanks for posting these Cyco-Dude. I'm picking up the black Mini-mag tomorrow. I don't need anymore AGD stuff but it was too good of a price to pass up. Mags are a sickness!!!!!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    you may wish to vaccinate yourself at this time. i'm at 12 and counting, and i never had an automag before october of last year!

Nice! I think I have about 20 Automags including 5 X-mags and 4 E-mags. Hopefully one day soon, I'll get around to posting pics in the Armory.

I'm glad I am not the only one... poo... nobody wanted to ship to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post
    Thanks for posting these Cyco-Dude. I'm picking up the black Mini-mag tomorrow. I don't need anymore AGD stuff but it was too good of a price to pass up. Mags are a sickness!!!!!
    What'd you end up getting the Minimag for? Just curious as the post was deleted.

The guy was asking $99 but I gave him $100. Lol. It's it great shape and included Flatline tank and Level 10. He said it had been sitting for years in the closet and his girlfriend wanted him to get rid of it.

The guy was asking $99 but I gave him $100. Lol. It's it great shape and included Flatline tank and Level 10. He said it had been sitting for years in the closet and his girlfriend wanted him to get rid of it.
    That's a STEAL!

Wow!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    you liked that? here, have another.

Another nice find!!